Thank you so much Alyssa @ castlesineurope for nominating me. It means so much to receive an award from someone you have never met, based only on what they read on your blog! Thanks, thanks, thanks, again! :-) The rules are that I must post the award on my blog, share seven random things about me, and nominate seven people for the award.
So here are 7 random things about me:
1. I am a big, big, big Harry Potter fan; I also am a huge Paulo Coelho fan! :-)
2. I love exploring places on foot, and I am very bad at directions. However, I am very good at remembering signs and landmarks, so I get by.
3. My husband is indeed my best’est’ friend :-)
4. I am a very emotional person; however, I rarely put my emotions on display – most people think I am very cool and calm :P
5. I love writing, and I am trying to be more frank and fearless at it. ( trying to go beyond – oh my Mom is going to read this – let’s dial it down a notch :P)
6. I am a foodie and a once-reluctant cooking enthusiast.
7. When I was a kid, I always was scared that the tumbler would drown in the bucket! :P
Now, here are my nominees for The Versatile Blogger award:
1. Shweta @ scribblingpad (she has a very casual but extremely effective style of conveying her inner thoughts)
2. Priyaranjan @ my two cents (churns out quality and quantity in equal amounts)
3. Rajesh @ destinationinfinity ( his insights on myriad topics are a good food for thought)
4. Ninad @ this is ninad dighe’s world (his takes on philosophy, art, and culture provide for some good reading)
5. Anwar @ everymomentmatters ( he hasn’t blogged in a long while – hope this award charges him up to start writing his uncannily funny blog again!)
6. Chandni @ Bohemian Rhapsody (truly versatile!)
7. and last, but not the least, Alyssa @ castlesineurope ( her blog posts have some of the best illustrations that I have ever seen)
Do go through their blogs; I’m sure you’ll love them!